This blog is about starting a new you! Look at this year as a fresh start to a brand new you.. Maybe it is about watching what you are eating, maybe it is about learning to start working out small, perhaps it is about losing that last (or first) 20 pounds...whatever it is that brings you here today welcome and let's get started together!

WELCOME WELCOME!!

Welcome to our new year! Are you looking for some new ways to get healthier? Are you just looking for ways to get that last 20 pounds off? How do you start? What exercise routine will be best for you? Do you just need companionship to bounce ideas off? Need someone to help motivate you?

Well here we are.. jump in and JUST DO IT! You are more then worth it :-D

There's always tomorrow to get back on track

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Real Age

Here is a way to check to see what your REAL age is. When I first did this it was 6 years ago so I was 47. It showed my age as 62. I lost my weight, got more fit, started walking regularly and 3 years later at age 50 I was "down" to being 55. I did it again today and even with having been diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago I now am at 48 so am actually 5 years younger then my actual age.

What's your real age? I would be very interested in knowing.

http://www.realage.com/

0 comments:

Calorie Counter

Music to Work Out By


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Canada